Progressive Infotech, a leading independent provider of IT Infrastructure Solutions and Services today announced that it is Microsoft Cloud Accelerator Partner. This partnership will enable Progressive to generate revenue more efficiently with faster deployments, service customers remotely, and benefit from a recurring revenue stream from the subscription-based offering.
Progressive Infotech, as Microsoft Accelerator Partner will offer Microsoft Business Productivity Online Suite (BPOS) solutions to its customers. Microsoft’s BPOS consists of software-as-a-service bundles that organisations access through Microsoft’s server farms. BPOS applications are based on Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Office Communications Online and Office Live Meeting. Progressive will add BPOS to its Professional Service Line, which provides complete cloud computing offerings to organisations.
According to Mr. Prateek Garg, MD & CEO, Progressive Infotech, “We have added another feather to our cap by being a Microsoft Cloud Accelerator partner. This will help us in readily offering our customers the options for moving all or part of on-premises applications to the Web, for extending existing applications’ functionality with new Web-based features, and for enhancing current on-premises operations with the benefits of software-plus-services.”
Benefits to Progressive:
- Recurring revenue streams: Due to the nature of the hosted service, Progresive Infotech will be able to generate revenue more efficiently with faster deployments, service customers remotely, and benefit from a recurring revenue stream from the subscription-based offering.
- Value-Added Services: Progressive Infotech will provide higher margin, value add services to the customers such as customisation, integration services, and mobility solutions.
- Agility: Progressive will have the advantage of development tools, automated service management and global datacenter presence to respond faster to customer needs. Therefore, it can focus more on its competitive differentiators, and reach new markets.
Benefits to End Customers:
- Quickly Launch New Products: The organisations’ end customers will be able to bring their products to market faster as their queries qill be responded quickly.
- Focus: The organisations will spend more time focusing on the competitive differentiators rather than operational hyrdles.
- Money Saving: The organisations will incur less expenditure on the ongoing maintenance and infrastructure costs.
Microsoft and Progressive are well-positioned to offer cloud services that will help the customers to innovate and differentiate while reducing costs. The two companies collaborate on various Microsoft technologies as well. Progressive Infotech is among the few organisations worldwide to have achieved Integrated Quality Management Services encompassing International accreditations for Quality, ITSM & Security.
About Microsoft Cloud Computing – Windows Azure:
Windows Azure is Microsoft’s cloud services operating system that serves as the development, service hosting and service management environment for the Windows Azure platform. Windows Azure provides developers with on-demand compute and storage to host, scale, and manages web applications on the internet through Microsoft datacenters. Microsoft Cloud Accelerate engagement is designed for the most cloud-committed partners. It is for the partners who fulfill a premium level of requirements; their dedication will be rewarded with benefits like a Cloud Accelerate Badge, priority listing in Marketplace, and more. Enterprise organisations unsure about how to explore the potential benefits of cloud computing should empower their top designers, application architects, and IT professionals to test these capabilities now by deploying well-suited new projects and by migrating appropriate existing applications.
About Progressive Infotech
Progressive Infotech is a leading independent provider of IT Infrastructure Services encompassing Provisioning, Integration and Management of IT Infrastructure. Progressive’s services offering span across the IT infrastructure needs of an enterprise and has three strategic business units; Infrastructure Provisioning & Integration, Managed Services and Professional Services. It is the Premier Enterprise Partner of HP and has strategic alliances with all the industry majors and provides IT Infrastructure Management services across the industry verticals. Founded in 1998, the company employs over 1100 associates and operates from its head office in Noida, covering more than 130 locations country wide including regional offices in all major cities like Mumbai, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Kolkata. For more information about the company, visit www.progressive.in.